Hinton Minor Hockey will only be accepting online registration for the current hockey season registration.
Registration Deadline is June 30 at 11:59 pm for all players in the Atom to Midget divisions. Any players registering after this date will be assessed a $100 late fee and may be held on a waiting list, depending on registration numbers.
All Initiation and Novice players must be registered prior to July 31st. All new first year Initiation players qualify for free registration.
REGISTRATION CHECK LIST:
- Registration will only be completed once the online registration is done.
- Respect in Sport Parent Program certificated number is entered on the registration form. Please click here to take the course or look up your certificate number https://hockeyalbertaparent.respectgroupinc.com/secure/
- Payment (or Credit Card payment schedule) is received.
For those families who have outstanding fees, registration cannot be completed until these outstanding fees are received in full.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registration can ONLY be done online.
Be sure you have completed the Respect in Sport Parent Program (THIS MAY REQUIRE RENEWAL) and keep track of your certificate number to include on the registration form.
Payments online may be made by Visa or MasterCard. Credit card payments will be subject to a 3% fee, as this is charged to us by RAMP.
Please note that CC payments will automatically be split with an initial amount charged at the time of registration and subsequent payments will be June 15, July 15 and August 15. The amount charged per payment will depend on when you register your child - the sooner you register your child(ren), the smaller the payment amounts will be, as you will be eligible for more payment dates. Should you wish to pay your fees in full without split payments, go to the “Pay Outstanding Balances” tab on the left side of your Ramp Family Account and follow the directions.
Should you (or someone you know) require financial assistance through Kidsport or Jumpstart, or if you have questions about registrations please contact our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration fees for the 2019-2020 hockey season have been posted below.
- Registration deadline is June 30 for any player in the Atom. PeeWee, Bantam and Midget division. After that date, a late fee of $100 will be added to your registration.
- Registration is online only and payment will only be accepted via Visa or Mastercard and must be paid in full before August 15 for players in Atom, Pee Wee, Bantam and Midget divisions. Initiation and Novice registration deadline is August 15. Fees must be paid in full prior to your child(ren) participating in any on-ice activities.
- If you or anyone you know requires financial aid, in order for their child to participate in the Hinton Minor Hockey Association program, please know that there are several programs available to remove the obstacles of kids participating in Minor Hockey. Some of the programs available are:
- Kidsport - Feel free to contact or download a Kidsport application form from the following website at http://www.kidsport.ab.ca/. If possible please apply to Kidsport before registration so your child's hockey registration is not delayed. This information is kept strictly confidential.
- Canadian Tire Jump Start Program- Please visit the Canadian Tire Jumpstart website at http://www.canadiantire.ca/jumpstart/ for further information and details of the program.
NEW TO OUR ASSOCIATION?
If you are new to Hinton Minor Hockey Association there is no registration deadline you require to meet, the following additional information will be required:
- A copy of player's birth certificate is mandatory.
- If you have played elsewhere and have moved to Hinton, a Parent Declaration form is required.
- If you have played elsewhere and have moved to Hinton, a utility bill may be required to verify residency.
- If you are an import player, a Player Verification form is required.
- A spot on a team will be granted, provided it does not cause an overage in allowable roster size according to Hockey Alberta
2019-2020 REGISTRATION FEES
|LEVEL || YEAR OF BIRTH ||FEES IN PLACE on or before JUNE 30th ||FEES in place on or AFTER JULY 1st |
|Initiation ||2013-2015 ||$400.00 ||$400.00 |
|Novice ||2011-2012 ||$500.00 ||$500.00 |
|Atom ||2009-2010 ||$625.00 ||$725.00 |
|Peewee ||2007-2008 ||$650.00 ||$750.00 |
|Bantam ||2005-2006 ||$675.00 ||$775.00 |
|Midget ||2002-2004 ||$700.00 ||$800.00 |
ALL FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO YOUR CHILD BEING ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY ON-ICE ACTIVITY.
If at anytime throughout the season you require a copy of your receipt you can click below to login to your family account, look on the left side of the screen for "My Registrant" box, and click the "History" link beside the players name. If you wish to print, then select the season you wish to print by clicking "Print View" link, and then you can print this page out as your receipt.
SEASON START (ONLY APPROXIMATE)
The following dates are to provide you with an approximate idea of when the pre-season will start for conditioning camps and evaluations for team formations. Keep an eye on the website or Facebook Page in early August, if not sooner, for the official conditioning camp and evaluation dates and times.
Conditioning Camps - August 12th to 16th (Online Registration required)
Atom to Midget Team Evaluations/Practices - Will begin Approximately September 3rd. ALL players MUST attend. If your player is unable to attend Team Evaluations for any reason (ie: travel/illness etc, please contact our Coach & Player Development Coordinator)
Novice - Will begin approx. September 16th
Initiation - Will begin approx. September 16th
THANK YOU & WE LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER EXCITING SEASON!
SEE YOU AT THE RINK!