Payments online may be made by Visa, MasterCard or by Online Debit if you bank at any of these following institutions: BMO, Scotiabank, Royal Bank or TD Canada Trust.
**Please note that we have added the ability to split your credit card payments up into more manageable amounts. (You may still elect to pay the full amount by selecting the "Full Amount" option.)
The sooner you register your child(ren), the smaller the payment amounts will be, as you will be eligible for more payment dates.
**The Online Visa Debit option will charge the full package price, there is no ability to split this method of payment into smaller denominations.**
To make other payment arrangements, or if you have questions about registrations, please contact Jamie Davy at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Registration fees for the 2017/18 hockey season have been posted below.
2. Registration deadline is June 30, 2017 for any player in the Atom. PeeWee, Bantam and Midget division.
3. Post-dated cheques are accepted for the Atom, Pee Wee, Bantam and Midget Players up to August 15, 2016 and up to September 15, 2016 for the Initiation and Novice Players.
4. All cheques will be cashed on the 15th and 30th of each month.
5. All NSF cheques are subject to a $50 Fee and must be cleared within two weeks of notice. In addition all playing privileges will be suspended immediately until the players account has been settled and may include suspension from evaluations/conditioning camps. It is the responsibility of the parents to contact the Treasurer/Registrar to clear up the account to return their account to a member in good standing and return playing privileges. Once an NSF cheque has been received the account must be cleared using CASH.
6. If you or anyone you know requires financial aid, in order for their child to participate in the Hinton Minor Hockey Association program, please know that there are several programs available to remove the obstacles of kids participating in Minor Hockey. Some of the programs available are:
a. Kidsport - Feel free to contact or download a Kidsport application form from the following website at http://www.kidsport.ab.ca/ .. If possible please apply to Kidsport before registration so your child's hockey registration is not delayed. This information is kept strictly confidential.
b. Canadian Tire Jump Start Program- Please visit the Canadian Tire Jumpstart website at http://www.canadiantire.ca/jumpstart/ for further information and details of the program.
NEW TO OUR ASSOCIATION?
If you are new to Hinton Minor Hockey Association there is no registration deadline you require to meet, the following additional information will be required:
1. A copy of player's birth certificate is mandatory.
2. If you have played elsewhere and have moved to Hinton, a Parent Declaration form is required.
3. If you have played elsewhere and have moved to Hinton, a utility bill may be required to verify residency.
4. If you are an import player, a Player Verification form is required.
2017/18 REGISTRATION FEES